Monday, December 16, 2019

MY UNPLANNED MONDAY

The young domestic didn't show up at 9 to clean my home and do the laundry! In turn the morning was fulfilled at the Warren Laundromat. Not a problem.. I just don't fold my clothing and had to make my own bed!

My physical therapy is painful. Must be the weather.

Received a Christmas Card from Mrs. Whitman along with her annual greeting. The poor lady has had her share of accidents, etc. Keep Courage, Charline!

Did travel to NB for cereal and bananas and blueberries.

Received a late-in-day call from Kemp-Nut. Visited Josh k at the Cider Mill stand. Sorry, no Christmas trees! Josh related working at Walmart reveals "they sell more bananas than anything else!"

Received my insulin needles from the VA along with a bill for $106 of non-returnable drugs. RIP-OFF! The easiest thing is for a doctor to prescribe something whether you need it
or use it or not!

Tomorrow's weather is uncertain.

I'm running late so I'll close for now!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment