Tuesday, December 17, 2019

A LAWRENCE WELK TUESDAY

Blood glucose 97

I made one trip to Country Corner and that was it for the day. Freezing rain, sleet and snow defined the short December day. Aside of naps and music entertainment from Lawrence Welk's Christmas Show I did read some of my New Leader features from the mid-eighties. The thought comes to mine "you have documented periods of your life by reminiscing 'When I was a boy."

Cancelled my trip to Worcester VA for the morning. It seems we are heading for a record "No School days.! Christmas will be but a week away tomorrow. The onslaught of ads is not for me!

Received more Camphor rub-in for my Eczema. "The itch remains a bitch!

Fijol's thundering plows have been scraping Route 9 all day and night! My damaged sign will have to wait for Spring, I guess. Only 95 days away!

Tune in to Lawrence Welk Christmas Show on YouTube!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

Joann Castle & her Ragtime piano

No comments:

Post a Comment