Sunday, December 15, 2019

MY JOHN DENVER EVENING

Blood 95                     Weight 174.5 lbs.

A terribly windy Sunday with peak gusts at Josh's home at 29 mph. The snow is gone and we are making room for more on Tuesday.

After watching collegiate basketball for a while and a visit to Josh I stopped by Ronnie & Crissies for my Sunday drop by. Chase, Maddie and Evie were watching the Patriot's victory. We chatted briefly about Seton Hall's demise.

Tonight I latched onto PBS selling John Denver CDs. Denver's music is amongst my all time favorite so I latched onto YouTube. It was inspiring and refreshing to reminisce listening to all of the songs John once sung. The Seventies were full of Denver songs and still are amongst the favorites of East Listening today! My how time flies... Amazing.

Therapy tomorrow morning at 10 AM.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
My Favorite Album!

No comments:

Post a Comment