Wednesday, December 11, 2019

ANOTHER TASTE OF WINTER

Blood glucose 100             Weight 175 lbs.

I got up at 3:00 AM to void my bladder. The ground was white and it was snowing again. What gives? At dawn we had received 3-4 inches of wet heavy snow. This time I incurred damage to my POTVIN GOLD sign. Snow plows slammed the wet stuff and knocked the sign over! Haven't assessed the damage yet.


This on-again off-again season is confusing. One day it's summer.. then it's winter. I don't like it. The news of  our destruction of planet earth and melting ice is truly upsetting.... as is the IMPEACHMENT proceedings. A leading article by Times writer Thomas L. Friedman  "IMPEACH TRUMP.SAVE AMERICA!" … and then there's NAFTA! Quite a world we live in!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Walter Fullam Estate






No comments:

Post a Comment