Monday, December 2, 2019

UNDERESTIMATED SNOW FALL DEPTHS!

Blood glucose 95

Boy did I goof! I looked out my window at dawn and thought "3-4 inches?" I'm brave so I backed my Honda from the garage and knew then and there I had goofed. With at least 6 inches of heavy wet stuff I swung my car around to head out. No problem until I got at road's edge and got hung up in plowed snow on Route 9! I knew I was in trouble!

My front-wheel drive Honda with regular tires spun. The snow kicked up. What to do? I rocked it forward then backwards and forwards again. I had just enough motion to think I could make it through the wet stuff onto Route 9. It worked. Route 9 had been plowed and treated with chemicals.
And to think this is only half of the predicted  foot or so. Now it's spitting snow again!

Got my NY Times at Country Corner. and now parked at the Westbrook Insurance parking lot. Hopefully SonJosh will come and clear my driveway.
Happy Monday :)..

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 
Dashing through the snow at Salem's
 




No comments:

Post a Comment