Wednesday, December 25, 2019

A MILD CHRISTMAS DAY

Today was a great family day! After learning no Springfield newspapers were delivered I swung over to visit my family, Josh, Heidi and the kids. The upbeat atmosphere of kids sporting their many gifts from Santa revealed affluence. Chase proudly showed me his new black sneakers. Josh was in the toy room assembling an indoor two-hoop basketball court  maybe for Evie? My six year old granddaughter is so athletically inclined and perceptive! Amazing.

Ben called from Belmont, NC wishing me Christmas greetings.

I was invited to Ron & Chrisies for another go around of prime rib. After the feast we reverted to the family room. I sat on my rocker next to the fire as gifts were exchanged. I received a $10 scratch ticket. No winner!

Tomorrow I pay bills: car insurance in full and the monthly VA drug bill. I think I'm going into the New Year without much debt! LOL. Also, I plan on going to Sturbridge. Planning on upgrading some of my wardrobe.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

ps. This is my sign that snow plows leveled! "Repairable", Josh says!



No comments:

Post a Comment