Saturday, December 7, 2019

A WINTER'S SATURDAY IN DECEMBER

Blood glucose 89          Weight 172lbs

Today I had lunch with Ben and Allison and Savannah Hope at the EB FLATTS, East Brookfield. Hadn't seen my five year old granddaughter in some 15 months or so! This little girl is all personality. Her platinum blonde hair sets the tone.

"Savvy," as she is called, is a peach. I said maybe someday shell become a lawyer! Ben and wife agree.

The local restaurant was hopping. The extra treat was watching  wild birds feed outside the window. It was so entertaining. Now if I can attract some!

Food was good. The New England Clam Chowder was above average. I had a ham & cheese sandwich and onion rings.

The rest of the afternoon was spent watching collegiate basketball. Must wait until tomorrow at 9:00 PM to see Seton Hall play Iowa State!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


My little blonde beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment