Tuesday, December 3, 2019

A DOUBLE WHAMMIE OF SNOW

Blood glucose 80                   Weight 174lbs

Never before have I experienced two major snowstorms in two days! It is amazing. Fortunately I had the wisdom to buy two super snow tires between storms. Getting out of my driveway today was more difficult than the first! The snow tires allow me to rock the Honda with no guarantee of getting out... and it's still snowing!

The second go-around seems to be WORSE than the first! Powder snow. The snow banking on Route 9 approaches some three feet. Once again I park in the Westbrook Insurance parking lot which is plowed. Everyone is using their snow blowers! Ronnie M. plowed me out! Josh did the rest.

A VISITOR:  Mickey Mouse! Seeking warmth this cute little mouse made an appearance in my kitchen, He came in the back entrance where the hot water heater is. He then disappeared! Poor Mickey!

NO BIRDS! I sprinkled birdseed out my kitchen window to no avail. What will attract the hungry birds?

Gotta get an Inspection Sticker this month.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment