Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 MY YEAR IN REVIEW

Blood glucose 84                 Weight 174.5 lbs

I have reviewed my entire 2019 blog at length today. It is wonderful to review all of the happenings in my advancing years. Each season I refer to the weather and life's happenings. My BLOG is my journal. Events I completely forgot about come to life. You can do the same. And some of the photography is revealing.

Today I was going to have lobster to ring in the new year but when I saw the $11.99 price at Hannaford I said "PASS!"

Today I received a Diabetes Solution Kit in the mail.  Published by Barton Publishing the  information is from a "Diabetes Reversal Plan" to a "Grocery List." It is a good way to begin 2020! I must do my homework if I am to reverse my situation.

We eat so much of the wrong food and drink the wrong liquids.

A quiet night is planned. Don't plan on staying up much past my bedtime!

See you next year!

2020




ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment