Friday, September 2, 2016

WHEN THE CUSTOMER ISN'T RIGHT AND THE MECHANIC CHARGES YOU $100 FOR A DOLLAR PART

I have been tied up for one week without wheels. No word from nobody. Life is lonely for  boy named Sue. Solitude is good as I have put on my thinking cap. I have 14,000 cars go by daily. All kinds, colors and values. The poor pay dearly. This flat-rate crap makes man a slave to his car and truck. "Johnson" just went through this ordeal with his GMC.


I have heard recently of a consumer being charged $100 for a $1.00 part! Where is parity in this world." Pambo" paid out $4,000 maybe in a gyp. Consumers are cripples in negotiating repair bills. I know this as I was an adjuster for AETNA. I saw abuse right with our staff appraiser. Thieves. I repeat THIEVES.


It's the battle of the dollar at our expenses. I won the approval of F A Sansoucy in Southbridge...'you have restored my confidence in the way you treated me." Is there any honesty left in our society.


Fault me once and it is my fault..screw me twice and you are toast.. In my BMW I got 3 quotes.. wildly far apart.





No comments:

Post a Comment