Monday, September 19, 2016

BLOG, BLOG, BLOG ALL I EVER DO IS BLOG, BLOG, BLOG

Don't you think after nearly 10 years my blog is catching on? Just got off the phone from Doerun, Georgia. My esteemed auctioneer friend and brother J. Maurice Barfield is a wonderful farmer. Since 1981 I have learned more about farming and :mashing" tractor brakes and plowing. Wonderful. Old Barfield has come up here 6 times to help me in my auctions. We attended Missouri Auction School in Kansas City and graduated from the Certified Auctioneer's Institute in Bloomington.


Barfield boasts of a Million Dollar Auction recently down South. I guess the market is hot everywhere.


Hope to get the Grand AM brake fixed tomorrow. Ready for a grapefruit. Maurice is rotund. Makes me feel good.


Library wants  a vernissage of  my "goodies" Should fly as I am going to fly in my blog machine.I BLOG AND I BLOG AND I BLOG all night long. You might say I BLOG in my dreams!









No comments:

Post a Comment