Tuesday, September 20, 2016

MCNAMARA THE MORON

Dr. Strange Love lives on in the millions of Vietnam Veterans souls. Professor Hamilton Gregory as seen tonight on YouTube selling his great book is compelling reading for both historians and soldiers. It takes a while for the concept of McNamara's Folly to sink in. I have read the book 90 days ago and am ready for another read.


The sad thing is how Low IQ Vietnam soldiers were exploited. As a soldier I was educated, older and in an MOS that saw me as a medical professional. Plus ,I was in a protected area of Vung Tau.


We just can't turn back the hands of time but we can give pause to the 354,000 men taken in the Armed Forces. From Westmoreland to the whole shooting match I hate the thoughts of how LBJ & Lard Head" got away with it.


Read McNamara's Folly!




No comments:

Post a Comment