Thursday, September 22, 2016

DOES DONALD TRUMP HAVE A RABBIT IN HIS WHITE HAT?

Hillary is rife with supporter donations. Despite her opponents humongous and deep pockets the velocity of money keeps pouring in. It seems The Donald maneuvers  and cooks his books but where is the truth?


The candidates seem unrelenting in their causes. Monday's Debate will be revealing. Remember when Tricky Dicky sweat and JJFK was as cool as a cucumber? Who will have the aplomb? I am not a betting man necessarily so I will not post my favorite .I keep Harry Truman in mind for his phenomenal upset over Screwey Dewey who looked like Adolph Hitler with his moustache!


The mood of America seems tentative in this election. It can go either way, I guess. ..'Good flavor or good taste' Beware of Polls!

No comments:

Post a Comment