Sunday, September 4, 2016

SEEK THE TRUTH.. ALWAYS!; STAY GOOD

Furtive activities can only hurt you no matter the age. I was raised in a family of morality and maneuvered life's trials in style. From the get-go dad set the tone saying "I don't want any trouble. My young life was exemplary.. BOYS STATE. GOOD CITIIZENSHIP AWARD AND OTHERS. We don't get old by being bad. We learn what we live.


Lives of compromise are expensive to our souls. If you are indebted you are in debt.Courage can polish things and put a smile on your face. STAY GOOD.


Today I enjoyed the Hubbardston Flea Market and made new friends in Ben and Tiffany (?) How wonderful to chat with dynamic duo.This new friendship is one of kindred spirits.


Folks liked my Patriotic Pants. Wild!


Flea Markets are meant to be exploited... 'A sound Man is good at salvage at seeing nothing is lost.' I have not been to this market for 2 years. Even the biddys praised my slacks.Then I quizzed the commentary "how old am I." They loved it. So on a nice day we are supposed to be happy and reach out. It's good for your souls.


Two beautiful days. Time for some cider & donuts. I BLOG THEREFORE I BLOG.










josh







No comments:

Post a Comment