Monday, September 19, 2016

TWO PACKS A DAY IN VIETNAM

I knew no differently. Tobacco was cheap and I paid for my "fix" by selling Salem Cigarettes on the Black Market. Further I bummed cigarettes by the pack. It was awful being hooked and I was so young. I didn't know any better. Tobacco was my middle name.


Coming home to a non-smoking mother saw Gram mend the holes in my Ware Pratt suits. There was no hope as for dad smoked a pack a day. What to do? I fell in love with a Non-Smoker. Psychologically the impact of a Non Smoker prevailed over my dirty habit of smoking!




BAM. COLD TURKEY, October 7, 1968, my addiction ended forever and ever. My sons don't smoke and I will never smoke again. My heart goes out to the addicted masses. It pisses me of to see the arrogance of Big Tobacco. May they rot and burn in hell.







Big, big smoker in white gloves!






No comments:

Post a Comment