Monday, August 31, 2020

TRANQUILITY HILL WB

Blood glucose 80

The day began clear and in the low 40s. I slept with the windows open and enjoyed a good rest. After doing laundry in Warren I settled down to a day of television. The highlight of the day was a lengthy documentary on the KENNEDY Legacy.

At 5 I drove over to Birch Hill to witness Josh cutting up a fallen tree. He asked me to drive Chase to Quabaug for soccer practice. Then I returned to Birch Hill. In the peace and quiet of the moment  enjoying a fire in the pit. The warmth felt good. I realized how tranquil it was compared to my Route 9 thunder.

I mentioned wanting SKYPE on my I Phone and Josh obliged. He connected me with SonBen in Belmont, NC. We enjoyed seeing his family and the Potvin kids were amused. It has been years since I skyped with my friend in Australia!

This Monday was diverse and pleasant.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
VOTE TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment