Thursday, August 6, 2020

A FAIR THURSDAY

This Thursday was uneventful for the most part. I did spend most of an hour replacing all medications in my pill cady. I do this a couple times a month to remain current. It seems to pay off.
 
My trip to NB to Hannaford's revealed several large trees downed by the storm. In particular was a huge Maple downed on King Street, NB. A tree surgeon was cleaning it up. Lesser branches were everywhere. People are conscientious.
 
I made an error in buying some berries in a big tray without looking at the price! Would you believe $15? And I thought it was watermelon to boot? Return to sender!
 
Hannaford is in a tizzy! Nothing is in its place! Help!
 
The afternoon saw Chasing Classic Cars with Wayne Carine for two hours. His crew did a classic restoration of a Bugatti which won 2nd prize in competition. Reminded me of my wire brushing  a Rolls Royce for Frank Cooke  in 1962. Detailed restoration of classic cars is exacting.
 
Josh asked me to ride shotgun as he drove Maddie and Chase to game practice. No camp fire today.
 
I enjoyed Jeopardy replay tonight Eddie blind contestant!
 
ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment