Sunday, August 16, 2020

A TACO SUNDAY ON BIRCH HILL

The temperature didn't go past 62 degrees all day! I wore my black jacket when I drove to Country Corner to fetch the newspaper and kept it on all day.I didn't use the AC. It was a srange weather day. Heavy clouds prevailed and even a little rain fell s I arrived at the Potvin's home. Heidi and kids were just geting back from food shopping as I waited for Josh to come in from wood chopping near the huge American flag. I was impressed in seeing how the kids helped Mommy put away all the groceries.Then it was 'Taco Sunday!' This Sunday was another television day from Jane Pauley to the Red Sox - Yankee game in the Bronx. Pauley had features on the famed Ryman Auditorium with Cheryl Crow. American Pickers is always a favorite for me as I guess values. It never ceases to amaze me how some collectors are true hoarders. Some values are high. I like the way Mike and partner employ the bartering techniques. Tomorrow will be laundry and food shopping. I have no idea what to expect on the weather scene?! If it's decent I'll power-spray the trusty Honda Accord! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment