Thursday, August 13, 2020

A PAINFUL THURSDAY!

Blood glucose 111 It was ten degrees cooler this day with the high temprature eaching 85.It remained cloudy until sunset when the skies cleared. It appears tomorrow, Friday, will be a delight! My sciatic right leg and back is painful. The only relief I get is sitting down and crossing my right leg over the left. I don't meet with Dr. Wei until next Wednesday. I found watching Biography of Rev. Robert Schuller for 2 hours most interesting. Schuller of Crystical Cathedral fame lived to age 88 and made his mark around the globe!Today the Crystal Cathedral is now property of the Catholic Church (ChristCathedral.) Interesting! I will cut this blog short because of the discomfort experiencing as I type! Bye! NO NEW USED CAR! Fix the Honda! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment