Sunday, August 2, 2020

A CLOUDY, RAINY, AUGUST SUNDAY

A new month gave us a change in weather and mood. The best part came with interesting television! I enjoy Jane Pauley and CBS Sunday Morning. This hour and a half has a variety worth watching. Then came Aerial America - Connecticut.

I lived in Windsor, CT for three years.. June 1975 - 1978. My corporate divorce with Aetna allowed me to grow... first by becoming An Economic Development Aide for the Town of Windsor.. then striking out on my own.  It was then and there I decided to be an antique dealer/auctioneer.

The afternoon programming gave me American Pickers. Later NASCAR came from Loudon, NH. Brad Koslowski won the race in fine style.

I shot over to visit Josh who gave me an unsolicited tour of Lake Wickaboag properties. Very comprehensive and revealing. Tonight I watched more of the same until SIXTY MINUTES came on after the NBC news.

And so it went...an August Sunday. Looks like a rainy beginning to the week. Good luck to Allison with her cataract surgery on Tuesday!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

FULL STURGEON moon   August 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment