Tuesday, August 4, 2020

THE TUMULTUOUS WINDS ON BIRCH HILL

Blood glucose 90 Weight 168lbs. Overcast skies prevailed until mid-afternoon then the rains came! Soon after the winds picked up and by 5:00 pm it was blowing a gale. I even had difficulty opening my car door at Josh's! It was that windy from the East. I solicited a haircut from Josh-the-Barber who seemingly was eager to cut my hair.Actually Josh delighted in the process and laughed with every move. Little Evie observed the process as she is a Jr. barber having cut dad's hair once or twice! Earlier in the day I cleared up my office a bit and responded to my proposed 60th Class Reunion. I also wrote another letter to Diane, my Chicago penpal! This Tuesday was quiet except for the weather! Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment