Saturday, August 8, 2020

ANOTHER BIG TRUMP RALLY ON WEST BROOKFIELD COMMON!

The biggest Trump rally was held this morning! Colorful flags and banners graced the enthusiastic crowd. One thing different today... some BIDEN sympathizers... a small crowd appeared for the first time. I think this will swell as the season continues. I was saddened to read the obituary of neighbor and friend Gene Caille! I roamed around the Brookfields after finding the EXXON Mobil station closed for credit in Warren.I looked to use my gift card from Ben and Alli. I did find the station in East Brookfield open and purchased $15.00. Thanks! Speaking of TRUMP, a signing of Executive Orders featured his appearance on FOX and others. The guy got testy with reporters when questioned and shut them off quickly. NASCAR-Michigan- was full of crashes today. Kevin Harvick won in a shootout! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN Having trouble with new format!

No comments:

Post a Comment