Monday, August 10, 2020

A NEW AIR CONDITIONER FOR THE POODLE

Another scorcher in the Brookfields! It was bright and hot and I got my laundry done by 10:00 am.

My window air conditioner died over night necessitating the purchase of a new one at LOWES! I drove to Ware and didn't fool around. They had many in stock and I opted for a spiffy GE one room unit. With the military discount I paid $333.00.

The heat of mid-morning told me it had to be installed today... and that it was. After inquiring a bit Scott Nichols came to the rescue. Scott unloaded and unpacked the new unit. Scott is a good kid and installed it to perfection in less than an hour. It is set at 68 degrees and has been cooling the house down since being installed. DONE!

Next I traveled to NB to Hannaford and spent $30 on food. Then I came home for a late afternoon nap.

My Monday was good. How was yours? Price of gold is up!

    ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment