Thursday, August 27, 2020

A SULTRY THURSDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

Blood glucose 99

The sun didn't shine this Thursday! My routine saw me skip through the AM and to NB after lunch. I got caught in a shower as I finished my time at Hannaford shopping. Then I got interested in watching a lengthy feature on Adolph Hitler on the Smithsonian Channel.

Hitler was brilliant in some ways and crazy in others. He was very wealthy, didn't pay taxes and accrued millions of dollars in collecting fine arts. I enjoyed following his demise!

The foul weather changed plans for Evie's 7th birthday party. Heidi and crew traveled to Boston to the Shark display. I visited with family at Ron & Chrissies on their return. Josh and I went to Ware-Walmart. I remained in the Toyota. Did receive a nice colored family picture from Ben & Allison and Savvy.

Didn't watch any news tonight and don't plan on watching TRUMP!

My Thursday was good!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment