Thursday, August 20, 2020

AN IDYLLIC MOMENT ATOP BIRCH HILL

Today was a slow day for me. The discomfort in my right thigh, leg and back from yesterday's procedure slowed me down! I took advantage of this perfect August day by sitting in the sun.. something I haven't done for two months!

There was some baseball to watch in the afternoon. It is sad to watch a contest in a fanless stadium!

The highlight of this beautiful late-August Thursday came with my visit to Josh atop Birch Hill. The gentle breeze and a bottle of O'Doul's set the tone. Ambitious Josh saw him do some edging as I rocked in my special rocking chair.

I got caught up with the events of the Democratic Convention by watching NBC  Lester Holt. I also viewed Trump briefly. Same ole same ole!

It was a good day!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment