Monday, August 3, 2020

A NINETY DEGREE MONDAY

This Monday was good. The sun came out early and lasted all day. It was Monday-laundry.. make the bed.. rest.. then off to NB to Hannaford's. I took my bag of change and received $7.06!

The afternoon was spent watching the Smithsonian Channel. Two features kept me interested...War II in the Pacific and Moon Landing. I have seen both of these many times and enjoy refreshing my memory.

Josh had a fire going when I arrived at 5:00 PM. Chase asked me to drive my Honda! Time is growing short for him. He'll turn 16 in November. I told him how important Drivers Education is! Evie was friendly asking me to play UNO. I said yes and beat her!

Looks like we will be getting winds from the hurricane... not so much rain.

One day at a time! Full moon not to be seen! Haircut tomorrow!
No Spencer Fair?!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment