Monday, August 17, 2020

A COOLER SUNNY MONDAY

Gradually the August days are cooling off. Today saw temps in the low eighties as I went about my business of doing laundry and shopping. Plus, I power sprayed my Honda. I enjoyed slices of watermellon as I ate some shrimp coctail.It was afternoon when I sat down and relaxed a bit and a nap. The President was in Minnesota speaking.. same ole same ole! I went over to Josh's house at five. We brought Chase to soccer practice before enjoying pizza around the campfire. Josh & Heidi had friends for a pool party. Conversation is always good with contemporary guests. I decided not to watch the Democratic Convention. My rest is more important! This Monday was a good Monday! Josh just called saying my blog is not appearing on FACEBOOK! He says he can fix it! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment