Saturday, August 22, 2020

A SURPRISE VISIT BY DICK JOHNSON

I had been thinking about my friend Dick Johnson when a "hello" came from the bedroom. It was "Johnson" without a hat! He had been released from the hospital several weeks ago and was out for a joy ride. It was good to see him even though his visit was brief!

I went out for a ride about WB when I came upon an incredible snapping turtle down by Doc Bills. It was the biggest such turtle I've ever seen. Amazing!

This particular Saturday was cloudy and more humid. Both Chase and Josh mowed my lawn and trimmed with the weed-whacker. The Poodle looks real good.

Did watch much of the NASCAR race from Dover.

On the political scene came two large flag-waving groups of BIDEN and TRUMP on the common. The Biden forces were bigger this week. Very colorful!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment