Wednesday, June 12, 2019

THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIALIZING WHILE CONVALESCING

Today I visited the North Brookfield Senior Center after being away for a couple of months! Nancy D. drove me to visit my friends. The reception I received was formidable. Twenty well-wishers received me with open arms. Isn't it good to be wanted I thought?!

Socializing is a very important part of life. Sure everybody has problems and it is fun to compare! Jeannette Foley walked in with a walker and a smile. "I  had a laminectomy  performed 20 years ago, Bob." Old foolks compare notes and empathasize!

Also, I made another appearance at Country Corner and bought a USA Today newspaper. Friends are very important to yours truly!

And so it goes, one day at a time. "Reach out and touch someone!"

WB Band concert tonight. No plans on attending. Go Bruins!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN





No comments:

Post a Comment