Monday, June 17, 2019

MY MONDAY MORNING NUMBERS

Today we have crystal blue skies.. what a difference from yesterday's funk!

My blood sugar read is 117.. indeed a great number. In weighing myself after 4 days I was surprised to see 160 lbs. So, I will increase my intake of bottled water and snacks.

GOLD

The price of gold has been inching upwards in the past month. The weekend close was $1,346 an ounce. A review of gold's numbers is

  • Pure gold is 24k
  • US coinage 21.6k
  • Jewelry can be 18k, 14k or 10 k. Class rings re usually 10k and wedding rings 14k.
  • Cold dental crowns are 16k
It is interesting to note folks from India love high karat gold 22k. I recently met a nurse from India that was bedecked with gold. Unbelievable!

It is never too late to redeem your unwanted gold jewelry. Prices are steady. Why not cash into found money?!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment