Friday, June 28, 2019

A ROOM FULL OF COUSINS; A CHURCH FULL FRIENDS

Aunt Blanche's funeral mass was formidable! There were hundreds of friends and relatives in attendance. For me it was a congregation my many cousins. In particular was seeing Phyllis Kizzle after decades. She and husband Bernie Havel came in from Michigan.

I visited with the Borelli cousins.. John, Peter, Michael and Mary Jane. A retrospective display of vintage Poulin/ Borelli photographs were meaningful to me for my maternal grandparents set the tone. The Poulin children..from Rita to Del and Florence and Albert, Jeannette  and Francis graced the Parish Hall walls. Nice.

I saw friends I hand's seen in years. Tomorrow will be a testimony to Dr. Louis B. Grace at the North Brookfield Congregational Church in North Brookfield.

ROBERT LOUIS POULIN POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment