Wednesday, June 19, 2019

ARCHIVES OF BP

Recently I was returned a half dozen of short stories written over the years. It seems that no matter where I have traveled I took time to document my experiences and sharing them with my family and friends..

The topics vary on the mood. Here's a sampling:
  • Human Space Flight - a recap of my months at the Kennedy Space Center, Titusville and STS-95 John Glenn's return.
  • My Midnight Train in Boston - A story of my observations in the sleeping city.
  • Learning about Wyoming - This is a wonderful story of my traveling all around the 9th largest state.
  • I Love New York Written on 1/1/2000.
  • Mount Washington Reminisced.. my story of the month I worked in the Summit MTW Hotel in 1963
  • By having these writings I can refresh my memory on facts.
I've been everywhere, man!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment