Thursday, June 27, 2019

MOHEGAN SUN - BARRETT-JACKSON - STEVE MAGNANTE CAR AUCTION

I have been watching the collector car auction  for hours. Steve Magnante is the lead dog in announcing and I learn. Some automobiles and trucks perform well yet there are bargains! The program will be televised from 2 continuing tomorrow.

Today Josh drove me to Marshall's in Sturbridge so I could get some clothes that fit me! Size 34 waist. Bought 3 pair including some olive green chords- Ralph LAuren Polo and a pair of powder blue trousers. Also got a pair of 10.5 New Balance blue kicks.

Tomorrow is Aunt Blanche Borelli's Funeral and my last day of therapy with Al.

Also experimented with a shower bench. did maneuver to lay in some warm bath water.

A summer's day, indeed!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Steve's Wilshire Shaker

No comments:

Post a Comment