Saturday, June 1, 2019

OLD BOB GETS A NEW MATTRESS!

While serving in Vietnam in 1967 much of my time was spent sleeping in my x-ray lab on a canvas litter!I had privacy and slept in air conditioning comfort. It worked. My alarm
was Carl Whitten who knocked on my locked door as Carl headed for the showers.

Today, Son Josh and I shopped at Mattress Firm in Ware.The array of mattresses in the showroom was huge. We knew what we were looking for and the budget I had set ($300.) We found a Sleepy's Relax Pillottop Mattress to fit the bill. I also sprung for a set of percale sheets. How nice.

A tip to buyers is to negotiate desired prices. Josh advises there were three price reductions before it was  over! Now that my new bed is in place I shall report the results in the morning!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment