Tuesday, June 25, 2019

MY DIFFERENT TUESDAY

One of the highlights of my Tuesday was spending $125 for food and supplies at Hannafords NB. It was Senior day with a discount. I saved six bucks. Cheated and bought some blueberry muffins and other goodies. Seems buying good by the case keeps my refrigerator full.

Had a nurse and a therapist in today. Seems I'm winding down their services. I walk with a cane or a walker and am getting better... one day at a time!

Big bag of dirty laundry went the way of Tri Valley last night at 8:00PM. I was in my skiffies when a "tattoo queen" wrapped on my front door!

Bought the Times and USA Today and got the mail. Now we go into "pay-day" tomorrow.

Clearing skies in the west is always a good sign!

RIP Aunt Blanche Borelli age 88. Rita's youngest sister.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment