Monday, June 10, 2019

NOW EMPLOYING A WALKING CANE

As my therapy progresses I now walk with a cane! The walker is still used.. both allow me to be seen in the community. Today I made appearances in the post office, Country Corner and Dollar General - Brookfield where a new manager has the place looking "ship shape." I complimented the new manager as it really shows. Finally.

Appetite is down today. Must make a list of appealing foods.

Suntan can be dangerous. I backed off quite a but as my nose reveals a slight burn.

Our weather has been wonderful. The forecast is for rain then more sun this week.

My Good Neighbor, Bill Mansfield mowed my turf. Looks great, Bill!

Hockey on Wednesday night. I'll go with the Bruins! St. Louis had their chance.

Back-rash drives me crazy at times.

 
ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment