Friday, June 14, 2019

MY THURSDAY TRIP TO BOSTON

It was a full Thursday in Boston.! Traffic always plays a role in traveling the 67 miles to Mass General. Son Josh handled the trip like a pro from knowing where to go. He wheeled me around to both doctor's offices in style.

My neurosurgeon had good words for my recovery saying 'You know you have people cheering for you Bob!" The nurse practitioner, too, commented on my obvious overall appearance. We laughed. I obtained 2 x-ray images of my spine and attendant hardware installed!

Today, I had lunch in West Brookfield at the Senior Center.. Nancy D. being my chauffer. It was a Tri-Valley meal. no fir for a kind!

Flag Day today
 and birthday for Donald Trump. West Brookfield Flea Market on the common, tomorrow. Hope fully I can make an appearance?

R4OBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment