Tuesday, December 22, 2015

HILLARY

I think wee are getting into a real political race as we head for 2016. Face it, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump ae heading for age 70 soon and both have battle wounds of life. Clinton with Bubba and Trump, thrice divorced, don't leave much to the imagination. Both know the ropes of big government and both claim to be outsiders when, in reality have exploited the Government for decades.

I do not know how each will fare. The quest for power will continue to build incredible political machines in this digital age. Stay tuned!

My day has been excellent. A young Geek at Verizon helped me tremendously in getting my LG tabled in tuned with the times. Blanca, mother of two tweeked my tablet for over an hour. Finally she showed two thumbs up in a success. I notices young people (Blanca is 32) have a soft, gentle touch in moving over devices.. I'm impressed. Thanks, Blanca.

It has been a miserable Tuesday, weather wise. I think the weather thwarts our spirits. We are getting down to the grand finale with last minute shoppers I just don't sweat the small stuff. A green Christmas it will be.













No comments:

Post a Comment