Sunday, December 20, 2015

HERE I GO AGAIN!

Learning about the nuances of the blogosphere takes patience, luck and determination. Thank you for being patient and loyal to my blog.I have been working on this for several weeks and just now I've tripped on finding the solution...maybe?

Life is good. My BLOG-AM cost me almost 700 in repairs and towning.What can I say?It's only money.

Did you know ISIS means THRONE? We are heading for another Vietnam War in my view.... and the currency is oil. This is a bad deal for the entire planet. Boots will be on the ground and lives will be lost. War stinks but it is the history of mankind. The Military-Industrial Complex gives people in the defense plants work. Tanks, guns and airplanes  ..it's absurd.

All of the politicians think they have answers but few have served. The black beards of ISIS were raised playing video games. Now they play soldiers and terrorists. Uncle Sam will play "good guy" and the lust to kill once again will permeate the planet. Putin has his nose in matters. I guess we are lucky to life in the home of the brave. Maybe? 9/11/2001 is a long time ago. I was living at the Veterans' Shelter at the time. I feel Argenbright Security screwed up big time. I was living 1 mile from Logan Airport. The  high jacked plane flew over Warren and the Brookfields! I know a man who witnessed its flight overhead.

My Ghost of Vietnam prevails almost 50 years later. Ho Chi Minh..5'5" even worked in Boston. Ho lived to age 69.He truly was a patriotic Vietnamese.

So now I try publishing this BLOG. Wish me luck!..




No comments:

Post a Comment