Wednesday, December 30, 2015

COLD TURKEY

Your quitting cigarettes COLD TURKEY can be your victory cry! No matter what, when you give up tobacco you have turned a critical corner towards your longevity.If you don't give up cigarettes you are drawing a picture in the form of a skeleton. I don't think about death because I live. I have friends on oxygen and it saddens me to death.

Politicians can be "fake." If they were real they would reverse the absurd takes on tobacco. I say bullshit. There are no arguments that hold water.

Two of my uncles died from tobacco poisoning at young ages. My grandfathers died prematurely from tobacco poisoning. One of their fathers died from cancer of the lip; he smoked a pipe.

There are so many things that can aid to premature passing. High blood pressure is the silent killer. I think there's virtue in living '"the straight and narrow." Creeping up is obesity in middle age and old age. Why? Are we dumb?

New Years is a wonderful time to resolve. Kill your vices before they kill you! Exercise. By turning a new leaf of courage as Waldo Whitman once wrote our old age can be happy. Your mind is more powerful than your addiction. Friends don't let friends smoke .Wean yourselves down as Uncle Franny did. Uncle albert smoked 4 packs of Camels a day for 50 years . He made it to 64.At the end he looked like the "Crucified Christ requiring an aluminum neck brace to hold his cervical spine in place. It was awful.

So as Mr. Leach said so many times "A word to the wise is sufficient!" For whatever it takes for you to do it...I cheer you on! IQ..I quit.









No comments:

Post a Comment