Thursday, December 31, 2015

FELIZ 2016

It has been a night of beer, A & W Root Beer and a bag of Frito Lay! I watched the hucksters on the HSN portray silver as gold... at least the prices are golden. I wonder how much consumers really know about what they are touting?  Me, I am in the pursuit of silver dollars..Morgan type.

Watching the New Year Celebration on the Spanish-speaking channel is the best!


My computer clock says 12:00 AM. Guy Lombardo is playing and I have goosebumps. Now Sinatra sings "New York, NY." I love it and I am in the warmth of my Poodle. Only in America can we enjoy our lives as we chose.

Going to the Sturbridge Antiques Show later in the morning. Stay well my friends. May your lives be of happiness and good health. What are your goals and resolutions? stay with them. Be happy.

Happy 2016!






No comments:

Post a Comment