Thursday, December 24, 2015

A NEAT CHRISTMAS EVE

It's important to know my ship came in. More importantly my grandchildren are getting big. I respond to their growth intellectually by presenting Chase, Lily, Maddie and Evie with gifts that make sense. These "little adults require spinach for their brains. The kids are responsive to the world around them and accordingly Chase received a new map of the  world... and Lily a little pocket atlas. I now will buy one for myself. We must realize our world has changed immensely and a little atlas does the trick.

Madeline Grace began with a pout and I fixed her by giving her my LG Tablet to play with. My trick worked as we began studying watches. Patek Phillipe "hooked her adult and we "played" watches for half an hour. I love introducing my kids to the ways of the world. Josh and Heidi received a coffee table book on 9/11. I asked the kids what 9/11 meant to them. Lily said "Information" thinking 911 was all there was to Pop's question. Now the kids will learn about 9/11.

We watched a Christmas DVD. I am a non-entity when it comes to all movies. I am a blogger not one loses himself in a world of fantasy. Sorry. I have better things to do as in getting a free haircut from one of my two talented sons. I will wear a ball cap like The Donald for a couple weeks. Bald old men are essentially harmless but my septuagenarian spirit is vibrantly alive.

I visited Stanley at "the Home".. gave mem three Scratch Tickets and today's New York Times. I visited briefly with Rose Marchessault. Both folks are in their Nineties! It seems people a re going to life forever. I know I am. I have the word in for a place in heaven with the bloggers.

I love my new All-In-One HP PC...23 inch screen as Light Classical streams away on my 65" Toshiba. You've

















remember I was the Audio-Visual guy at North Brookfield High School.I learned the work from Johnny Ryback. John and I were good friends with our automobiles.. his a 1951 Ford.. mine a 1950 Chevrolet Bel Air. High school and all of life seems to be like a fast moving idea.  BUT it will always be back to basics.

So I ask you on this Christmas Eve....what kind of life do you want to leave your families? Our lives must be of meaning and purpose. What you do is your business...what I do is mine although I delight sharing mine with you. So much is different. Adjusting to the times is critical. Use it or lose it.
Don't be afraid... have confidence and optimism.. adopt new ideas. Be a trend setter at any age! Most of all Have A Very Merry Christmas as I listen to Rossini and his Piccolo Serenade. Don't be afraid to learn the good stuff. Leave the junk for the other guy.


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, everybody! Watch out for the schnopps1 LOL.

    ReplyDelete