Thursday, December 17, 2020

A WINTER'S WONDERLAND

Blood glocose 114. The storm was about fluffy snow falling during the night. We received about 9 inches.I slept in an extra hour getting up at 8:00AM. I had forgotten to take my Melotnin on going to bed and had a fitfull night's sleep.My driveway was plowed by Ronnie Marchessault so I was able to drive to Country Corner for my newspapers. The entire day was quiet.I replenished my medication cady so I am good for one month. Josh called about noon.I remained home until 4:15 when I drove to Birch Hill. No campfire as Chase was going to shovel out an elderly lady on the Lake. Later he came by to shovel my driveway. Lester Holt and PBS Newshour made up my day.It has been cold all day! I have opted not to watch Seton Hall versus Marquette as my sleep is more important! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment