Friday, December 4, 2020

THE CALM BEFORE THE SNOWSTORM

I love snowstorms! Since 1956 while in the eight I threw myself into the excitement of Noreasters. With the apparent forthcoming of tomorrow's storm I have dug out my memoirs and Mother's 25 years of notes. I will do an in-depth research of "the way it was versus what will happen..

Today was mild. Once again I did little. The fun of a campfire was the highlight of the day. Josh had a good one going by the time of my 4:15 arrival.. I remained at Birch Hill two hours. The grandkids were not around. Jay Ostrout came by at 5:00 and added some laughter. Ben arrived later  with Adam .Brian W.az came in as I was leaving. I enjoyed the warmth and left at 6:15 when the 6:15 signal blared.

This Friday, too,  was good. Now we speculate on just  how much snow we'll get. I say ten inches!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN




No comments:

Post a Comment