Thursday, December 24, 2020

CHRISTMAS EVE ON BIRCH HILL

Blood glucose 109


 Christmas Eve on Birch Hill was a wonderful time. The grandkids were happy as Chef Josh prepared a five course meal. Lobster, Prime rib, and a variety of entres' made the meal special. Gifts were exchanged after we ate. Little Evie dressed in her Santa outfit!

I was benefactor of the generosity of all. Maddie presented me with a hand-crafted Christmas card.

I received a new book "THE ANSWER IS" by the Late Alex Trebek. I also received no less than seven pair of socks, sheepskin slippers and an exercise machine for my feet.

We watched The Sound of Music for relaxation. The kids sang along with Julie Andrews.

We new are faced with some horrible weather.. wind, rain, etc.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment