Wednesday, December 16, 2020

SNOWSTORM'S A COMING

Blood glucose 103. The blood sugar reading was more like it.I have been going without insulin for more than two weeks. Now it's back to normal. I received a call from my general practitioner Brenda Sanjay,MD first thing regarding my lab report. There's a problem with my kidneys and she requests I contact my hematoligist, Dr. Day and others.More to follow. I read part of Whittier's SNOW-BOUND in anticipation of the Nor'easter coming. It seems to be a gigantic storm in the making. I spent part of the morning eating some diced carrots, scallions, celery and other goodies. Later in the afternoon I watched YouTube covering good food for diabetics. While I have Type2 I heeded the suggestions of 1. Beets, 2. Cauliflower 3. Carrots. 4 Celery 5 Cukecumbers 6. Broccoli 7. Egglpant 8. Leafy greens and others. I must eat more veggies! My work is cut out and I accept the challenge! ! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment