Tuesday, December 8, 2020

A TUESDAY OF SORT

 

ThisTuesday was a mixed bag. I forgot to shave before leaving the house and read the the NY Times and USA Today then headed for Hannaford NB. Saw my sister Jan. Then returned to the post office. Once more the ice was trechereos. Amy Paquette gave me a hand as it was dangerous.No prescription neeslwa for my insulin injwcriona! I called the VA and was told they were mailed on December 2. In the meanti8ne I am out! Had some New England Corn Chowder for lunch. Delicious. Then logged onto YouTube for some Biography. Watch Benjamin Franklin, Aandrew Jackson and George Washington. I learned much about these founding fathers lives! After supper Josh called saying "Seton HAll was on television. I enjoyed watching The Hall onto victory! The Pirates looked great.! This Tuesday was ecxellent. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment