Tuesday, December 22, 2020

MY TUESDAY OF SUPRISES

 My Tuesday was full of surprises! I had the newspapers delivered by Amanda and the day began with Ray Conniff Christmas music. Then around ten I got a surprise phone call from Parsons Auto saying my Honda was repaired! How nice. The charges were moderate at $486.17. The $75 tow charges will be reimbursed by my insurance company. I gave the bill to Bill Mansfield of Westbrook Ins. Then at noon Son Josh drove me to East Brookfield to pick up the car.

The next surprise of the day came with my Social Security check came in a day early. This allowed me to do banking in East Brookfield at NBSB. More Christmas music was enjoyed in the afternoon. My trip to Birch Hill came at 4:15. No campfire but pleasant visit by Chase, Evie and Maddie and Josh. we sat in the car enjoying Casey Casem and other radio features. It was fun.

More music to end my Tuesday.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment