Friday, December 11, 2020

SETON HALL DEFEATS ST. JOHN'S 77-68

It was a satisfying Friday for me in the Brookfields. After getting my dry cleaning and food shopping I called Josh for some mechanical help. My front plastic bumper had pulled away and the windshield washer pump was not working. He fixed the bumper without any problem and analyzed the pump situation. He suggested a YouTube movie which I watched three times.Josh is a mechanical whiz.He feelswe can obtain the pump part and install it himself.I agreed.He advised me Seton Hall was playing St. John's on FS1. After enjoying a white birch campfire I came home and watched the second half.Mamukelashvili, Sandro was on his game and scored 31 pointsbringing the Pirates onto victory.The Hall won 77-68. I think their defeats were meaningful and now are on a winning spree! GO PIRATES! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment