Monday, December 14, 2020

A CLOUZY MONDAY

This Monday was interesting! After doing laundry in Warren I settled down to a day of television and education. I received the requested video from Bill Kurtis in Chicago: The New Explorers..Doctors With Xray Vision. This video recounts the evolvement of MRIs, Cat Scans and other special studies since 1971. I had seen this years ago and wanted to refresh my x-ray knowledge. I watched it twice finding it "good stuff." Then I watched the Electoral College in action. I watched Michigan. It is quite clear Biden & Harris are going to be our new leaders come January 20th. Trump is crazy claiming victory! No campfire today. Josh was busy. Tomorrow I will be driven to Lincoln Street, Worcester, for a blood draw. Haven't had blood drawn since last February. Still no needles for insulin injections. My blood glucose numbers are high. The hype of a Nor'easter has begun for Wednesday night. That's all folks! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment